Having confidence your community’s personal details and information are safe and secure has never been more important for consumers of online community engagement software.
With an evermore cautious public concerned about how their data is being used, it’s essential that government agencies doing business with Software As A Service (SAAS) providers have confidence in how those providers manage information and security.
At Bang the Table, we take the protection of your information and the information of your community extremely seriously, which is why we are committed to comply with relevant standards in all of the jurisdictions in which we do business.
This certificate is the highest industry standard possible for information security management and recognises and reinforces our commitment to the safety of your data.
ISO certification is a rigorous auditing process to ensure only companies with the highest standards achieve accreditation.
This ISO accreditation benefits users of EngagementHQ in the following ways;
- Reassurance that our operations meet the highest information security standards
- Confidence that the data that we hold for you and your community is protected from loss, theft and damage
- Confirmation that our risk management and mitigation practices are in line with yours
- Independent audits ensure our services meet and exceed legal compliance requirements
- IT risk is removed from your projects
Whilst this is a major milestone for us, ISO 27001 as a standard establishes a continual improvement process for systems and operations.
This means that our ISMS will evolve and grow as the security and privacy landscape continues to change.
Information security is a daily endeavour and we will continue to stay on top of it to ensure the Bang the Table provides the most secure products in the online engagement industry.