Position: Customer Support Executive
We’re Bang the Table, one of the largest citizen engagement platforms in Australia. We help governments across the world connect, communicate, and engage better with their citizens.
This is a business-critical role as our product is fairly complex and our client support team plays a vital role in helping our clients understand and use our Flagship product – EngagementHQ. We are only looking for the best to join our five-member team. Customer Support Executives (CSE) with great E-Mail and chat-based support background and interested in working in a distributed work-from-home arrangement are welcome.
The Customer Support Executive will work as an integral part of Client Experience. This role involves working with clients across a number of sectors and in various locations to provide a high level of support to our clients.
This job will involve night shift work for extended period of times. After an initial training period of up to six months, you will be assigned to night shift work. Please consider this when applying.
The specific tasks carried out by the Customer Support Executive are:
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound email and chat queries from our customers.
- Independently and effectively resolve all queries.
- Redirect technical issues and bugs to our technology team.
- Liaise with the development team to resolve the client’s concerns.
- Proactively and continuously keep our customer and staff in Australia, Canada, United States and United Kingdom informed about open/pending issues.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our platform EngagementHQ.
- Build credibility with customers by empathising with their problem, proactively understand customer needs and solve it promptly.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills – to analyse, interpret and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Demonstrated experience with personalized communication (as opposed to template-based responses).
- An ability to think about things from both the customer’s point of view and a support agent’s point of view.
- A good aptitude for technology and internet products.
- Ability to define a problem in a clear, simple manner and communicate with the technical teams to resolve the issue.
- This position will require you to have some working knowledge in using Intercom, Zendesk, Trello software or similar.
- Fluency in French is desired, but not essential
- Experience of 3-6 years in e-mail and chat customer support.
- The CSE currently reports directly to the Product Support Manager in Australasia.
- Works very closely with the Development Team.
- Collaborates with the Product Team.
- No positions report to the Customer Support Executive.
- This is a work-from-home position. You will need to have a home-office environment with reliable internet that is both a highly productive work environment and meets OH&S standards.
- This position is based in Bengaluru, India.
- This role is permanent full-time; 80 hours per fortnight.
- We work on shifts and though predominantly the shift timing is static, one should be flexible to work on other shifts.
- An attractive salary package is on offer based on your experience level.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on +61 8 9467 6079 for further information.
Please apply by forwarding your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close COB Wednesday 13th June 2018.