This session will look at how to get organisational buy-in for online community engagement, ways to help you understand the resources required as well as how to manage risk and designate roles and responsibilities for implementation.
Recommended for anyone interested in implementing online engagement into their current community and stakeholder engagement activities.
Date: June 20th, 10am AEST, 6pm MT
Duration: 40 mins
Engagement Manager, Bang the Table
Learning and Practice Manager, Bang the Table
What you’ll learn:
- Understanding how online engagement can benefit your organisation
- How to prepare to implement online engagement
- Ways to overcome implementation challenges
- Understanding risk and how to manage it
- Way to get traction and designate roles and responsibilities