We are always happy to hear from you about a project that you might be working on.
This page is a resource to learn about online community engagement.
Learn how EngagementHQ
helps build community.
100 Ideas to Engage Online Guide
- Reporting/ Measurement
- Follow-up / Closing the loop
Online Community Engagement:A Four Part Webinar Series
Online Community Engagement 101
- What is the nature of the opportunity?
- What platforms or tools should I use?
Managing Risk in Online Engagement
- Addressing perceived risks around online engagement
- Changing communication behavior for the online environment
Analytics, Measurement & Performance Management
- What your reports need to tell you
- Setting up KPIs / different targets for different project types
Increasing Participation in Online Engagement
- Why you need to attract a crowd
- Building your audience project to project
See EngagementHQ In Action
Richmond School District No. 38 wanted to inform citizens and empower them through their participation in regular feedback.
The city of Oshawa wins award for its online community engagement platform. They have been awarded a gold Hermes creative award for their EngagementHQ online community engagement website
Take our engagement tools for a test drive
- EngagementHQ Brochure
- EngagementHQ Brochure (French)
- 100 Ideas Booklet
- Engaging Questions Guide
- Tip Sheets: Issues in Online Engagement
- Tool Spectrum French
- Tool Spectrum English
- Online Consultation Guide
Want to learn more? We’re here to answer any questions you have.
Copyright 2017, Bang the Table