The new multi-project management dashboard makes it so much easier for you to stay on top of everything that is happening across all of the campaigns you’re managing on EngagementHQ. We’ve also built in quick links to software upgrade help articles, as well as our ‘better practice’ blog on www.bangthetable.com.
You Spoke, We listened
When we released the all new EngagementHQ a little over 12 months ago, everyone was super excited about the introduction of a completely new way of managing the campaigns via back-end management screens. It is a far more familiar way of working with software for anyone who has ever managed a website.
However, it quickly became obvious that there was a need for a simple, single page that would tell you at a glance everything you really needed to know about the status of your live projects.
And so, a small and intensely earnest, crew of developers secreted themselves away in a corner of the office for several weeks and thrashed out the new multi-project management dashboard.
Quite simply, it lets you see at a glance, how your site database is growing, and how your overall engagement is going, as well as all of the specific points of feedback for each campaign. We’ve also built in quick links to software upgrade help articles, as well as our ‘better practice’ blog on www.bangthetable.com.
The Nitty Gritty
Your first point of contact with EHQ after logging on is your Dashboard.
The Dashboard provides you with an overview of everything that is happening across your site and EHQ as a whole.
It is a great place to spend some time and get reacquainted with EHQ if you have not logged in for a while.
Things worth noting:
- See how your projects have performed lately and find out where the engagement has occurred.
- Read through everything that is new in EngagementHQ. If you pay attention to the messages here, you’ll never miss an update.
- Quick links through to everything we consider to be ‘better practice’.
- Quick Actions to help make it that much faster to do the things you are most likely to need to do.
- Quick link to the Help and Feedback desk.