Tips to Overcome Seven Issues in Online Community Engagement
Hosting your community consultations online offers benefits for both the public and city officials, but like most things, it’s not without challenges. Our team of Engagement Managers has outlined the seven most common issues you’ll experience with online community engagement and offers tips to overcome each issue.
This practical tips guide covers:
1. Promoting your online consultation
2. Integrating offline and online engagement
3. Cultivating inclusive online engagement
4. Creating a culture of engagement
5. Integrating social media with your engagement
6. Managing consultation fatigue
7. Closing the feedback loop
Download your free copy of our checklist to help you overcome these common issues and build an engagement framework that drives participation and builds trust with your community.
Download the Guide