“It’s the role of government to do what we cannot or should not do alone.” – Nick Kittle, Cartegraph.
Casey Earp, Bang the Table, and Nick Kittle, Cartegraph, discuss the 5 tenets of High Performance Government and the most efficient and effective ways organizations can positively impact their community. The concept of High Performance Government is the commitment that we make to continue to better ourselves as a government to the people we serve.
The 5 tenets of High Performance Government:
- Building Effective and Innovative Teams
- Building Efficient Processes
- Creating Measurable, Actionable Results
- Doing this all in a way that is clear and accountable to our residents
- Engaging our Community
“We feel that these 5 tenets are the things that allow governments to really elevate and deliver services to citizens in the best way possible.” – Nick Kittle, Cartegraph.
What we’ll discuss:
- Building a culture of transparency
- Establishing Pilot Programs
- Productivity & Time Management
- Rethinking how we are committing our resources
- Closing the loop
- When to engage
- Successful implementation post-training
- Embedding community engagement into organizational culture
- Tips for growing your database and audience
- How to make a difference as an individual
Want to learn more about high performance government? Join this free workshop on September 11, 2019.
Duration: 24 mins