Display Your EngagementHQ Projects in More Places with Project Finder
We’re always working hard to continuously improve EngagementHQ. Follow this page to keep up with our latest product updates and feature releases.
We are excited to announce the release of Project Finder, a new integration that allows you to share and display engagement projects on any website you choose. Project Finder creates a visual display of your engagement projects directly on your council or corporate website and helps ensure the information you display about your project is always up-to-date for participants. Dynamic filtering gives you the control to promote the projects you choose so your website visitors can easily access the most important information. Configure Project Finder’s embeddable code and updates will get posted across all your Project Finder displays automatically, eliminating the need to make updates to multiple locations.
The new Project Finder tool allows you to:
- Display any engagement project on your corporate or council website in a visual and interesting way.
- Drive sign-ups and participation by promoting specific projects across multiple websites.
- Dynamically filter results so you control which projects are shown.
- Customise the appearance of your project display to align with your website brand.
- Update projects displayed automatically when changes are made in EngagementHQ.
- Provide participants an easy way to search for projects of interest.
Dive into the Project Finder live demo and contact your Engagement Manager directly if you’d like to learn more.