As we try to recover from COVID-19 lockdown there is a genuine hunger amongst the public and local stakeholders to be involved in decisions about spending in their cities, towns and villages. Our upcoming webinar demonstrates how a sophisticated budget simulation software, in tandem with a comprehensive online consultation platform, can make budget consultation efficient and more meaningful for all those involved.
Budget simulations are the most effective form of budget consultation available. Explore best practices from more than 130 local governments worldwide and see how you can meaningfully engage residents on tough budget choices.
- Learn the 3 C’s of budget engagement
- Easily create a simulation of your budget
- Inform residents on what council tax pays for
- Get input on tough decisions about spending priorities
- Create deep engagement into difficult trade-offs and a genuine understanding of where to prioritize spending and the implications for resident satisfaction
- Use a special feature called Meeting Mode, which turns the simulation into a facilitation tool that can be used in real-time with online or face-to-face meetings
- Integrate budget simulation into EngagementHQ