The City of Kingston, Ontario was named the 2019 International Association of Public Participation (IAP2) Organization of the Year in Canada for engaging on engagement – to develop and implement a culture of P2. Hear how their commitment to building a strong public engagement framework for Get Involved Kingston made this city hugely successful.
“The City went all in and our participation rates reflect that. We have almost 7000 active participants on our Get Involved platform”
– Deb Miller, Manager of Communications and Public Engagement
This video shares the City’s journey into online engagement.
Watch this insightful webinar, as the City of Kingston shares their approach to building a culture of engagement and how it’s been received by city officials and the community at large.
What you’ll learn:
- How a strong public engagement framework has worked for the City of Kingston.
- How the city successfully used an online platform to build a community of active participants.
- What the city does to reach more citizens, including hard to engage citizens.
- How training staff and bringing everyone onboard has benefited the city.