Date: Thursday 29 July at 10AM BST
Duration: 1 hour
Join Jonathan Bradley, online engagement expert, as he outlines what a good practice public consultation is and how you can achieve it for your own community. During this webinar, we will explore the key ingredients of great public engagement, including how to prepare for gathering community insights, encourage more people to participate, and inform stakeholders in meaningful ways.
Topics will include:
- Setting out the scope of your consultation
- How do we try to involve the right people in our consultation?
- What methods will encourage meaningful engagement? #NotAnotherSurvey
- What kind of content helps people to give proposals intelligent consideration?
- How do we ask the right questions to get meaningful responses?
- How do we factor adequate time into an online consultation?
- The importance of closing the loop and feeding back to participants
Register for the Webinar
Host Region: The United Kingdom