Congratulations – You’ve launched an online community engagement site! It feels like your work is done, but it really has just begun. Join Meghan Ruble, Existing Business Manager for Bang the Table and former Marketing Supervisor for City of Lakewood for a webinar on how to drive eyes and participation to your online engagement space. In this hour long session, you’ll learn how the design of your site, projects and questions can drive participation, along with unique marketing and communication strategies to pull new participants in.
- How to create welcoming space for all residents
- Types of projects that drive participation
- Writing questions people want to answer
- Fun marketing strategies to promote your site
- How to incorporate social media into your plan
- Ways to sustain the conversation
Duration: 60 mins