Planning for engagement plays a significant factor in determining the success of your next project and by using some simple critical thinking techniques, you can greatly improve your chances of hosting a successful online or offline consultation.
In this webinar Dan will explore some key considerations when planning an engagement project, and unpack a series of questions, which should be addressed before inviting stakeholders to participate.
This webinar will also look at steps to developing an engagement plan and draw on Dan’s more than 15 years experience working in community and stakeholder engagement.
What you’ll learn;
- Advantages of effective planning
- Learn about the 4 key stages in a planning process
- Defining the purpose of your engagement
- Setting your engagement objectives
- Choosing the right tools
- Data analysis, reporting and evaluation