- This event has passed.
Live at the Table: Sydney
April 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This year, Bang the Table are taking this show on the road. We’ll be travelling around to share what we know about engagement and what it means to build a meaningful relationship with your community.
In this two-hour workshop, you will:
- Identify the key elements and advantages of online community and stakeholder engagement
- Explore how and why communities become engaged and provide their feedback
- Discuss engagement frameworks and embedding engagement methodology within your organisation
- Review and learn from real-life case studies of online engagement
- Take a quick behind-the-scenes look at EngagementHQ
- Bang the table and network with other online engagement practitioners
Explore how to create a culture of community engagement within your organisation
Dive into case studies of online engagement projects
Demo of EngagementHQ, Q&A