Budget Consultation 2.0
Research shows that budget simulations are the most effective form of budget consultation available. Recently, Bang the Table partnered up with Balancing Act, makers of the world’s most sophisticated budget simulation software.
This webinar will feature Balancing Act CEO Chris Adams who will share best practices from more than 75 local governments worldwide. Learn about the three C’s of budget engagement—constraints, context and consequences—and how you can use them to get input and buy-in from residents on your budget.
This webinar will show how you can:
- Easily create a simulation of your budget
- Inform residents on what rates pay for
- Get input on tough tradeoffs and where to set service levels
- Use a special feature of the online simulation for face-to-face meetings
- Integrate budget simulation into Engagement HQ
Budget engagement has some distinct challenges due to the complexity and inaccessibility of budgets. The most effective budget consultations are a cooperative effort between communications and engagement professionals combined with budget and finance staff. This webinar will be suitable to both.
Duration: 60 mins