Building Trust With Your Community
Trust isn’t just a buzz-word. Trust, good or bad, can change the way organizations and stakeholders interact. Trust can affect the progress of your community or project. Trust can open the door to clear and effective communication across demographics. But how do we create that bond of trust?
Join Stéphanie Beauregard, Practice Lead and Engagement Manager at Bang the Table, as she explores the differences between requesting citizen participation and building trusting relationships with continuous communication and always closing the loop. She helps us answer the important question of “How do we ensure we are not just using participants as machines to provide feedback, but rather become partners in our decisions?”
What we’ll cover:
- Importance of keeping your project information up-to-date.
- The Information Tools available and how to best utilize them.
- The four pillars of trust.
- Developing trust and building relationships through communication.
- The importance of closing the loop (even closing many loops!)
Duration: 60 mins