EngagementHQ: An Online Demonstration from Bang The Table
Wednesday, 19 August, 2020 at 10am BST
If you are based in the UK or Ireland, and are looking for new ideas and fresh approaches to;
- Taking your public consultations online to reach a wider audience
- Developing a digital stakeholder engagement strategy
- Building online communities
- Giving you an overview of who we are and what we do
- Showing you a broad range of client sites across all sectors
- Setting up a live project in EngagementHQ, with a climate change theme
- Answering all your questions
Unlike all other community engagement and consultation software, EngagementHQ offers a spectrum of engagement tools ranging from open tools such as online discussion forums, idea sharing, Q&A, storytelling, guestbooks and interactive mapping to the more traditional tools such as surveys, petitions, submissions and quick polls.
Have a look at how these UK clients are using the full spectrum of EngagementHQ tools in a really broad range of innovative ways to drive great outcomes from their communities across a range of sectors.
Host Region: United Kingdom