Engaging Online in Health
Join Kevin Rigby, Marketing Engagement & Strategy Manager, from Hunter New England and Central Coast Primary Health Network as we discuss how they have used EngagementHQ to build ‘PeopleBank’ to engage online. PeopleBank is Hunter New England and Central Coast Primary Health Network’s initiative to include their stakeholders in the conversation about improving local health. Consumers, clinicians and the wider community are an important part of their efforts to improve local health outcomes. Find out about Hunter New England and Central Coast Primary Health Network’s commitment to consult with a wide range of stakeholders and what drives their success.
Reference these PeopleBank PHN slides from the webinar as you plan your next health engagement strategy!
- What is a PHN?
- How do PHNs engage and consult?
- What is PeopleBank and how do you use it?
- How does HNECC use eHQ as a successful engagement platform?
- Suggestions for success for commissioning agencies.
Who should attend:
- Engagement professionals in the health and commissioning sectors
- Consultants working in the health sector
- Primary health professionals interested in how to engage stakeholders
- Hospital and health board members
- Commissioning bodies
- Practical examples of successful online engagement in the health and commissioning sectors
- Tips and tricks for using EngagementHQ to create an online engagement space suitable to the health sector
- How to meet strategic goals for a health commissioning agency using an online engagement platform
- Ways to use EngagementHQ to engage with stakeholders in a closed environment (protected projects)
Duration: 60 mins