Implementing Online Engagement
This session will look at how to get organisational buy-in for online community engagement, ways to help you understand the resources required as well as how to manage risk and designate roles and responsibilities for implementation.
Recommended for anyone interested in implementing online engagement into their current community and stakeholder engagement activities.
What you’ll learn:
- How to map your existing engagement activities in preparation
- Understand the value and opportunity of online engagement
- 6 Steps for implementing online engagement including; Developing a business case, winning approval, preparing for implementation, implementation and capacity building, driving uptake and evaluation
- Understand the common pitfalls
- What to look for in an online engagement platform
Duration: 40 mins