Supporting Social Distancing Measures with Online Engagement: A Digital-First Approach
With COVID-19 concerns and more public gatherings being canceled or postponed each day, we want to share a few tips and reminders that may prove useful during this time.
UtiliseUtilize this EngagementHQ demo site from our webinar to learn more about the different ways EngagementHQ tools can be used in your next project.
This webinar will focus on:
1. How you may use EngagementHQ to communicate about the situation itself by linking to external resources from your homepage or by providing a project page with multiple types of resources.
2. Using your engagement platform as a primary engagement tool where it may have previously been supporting a more comprehensive and face to face engagement effort.
3. Supplementing City Council process online so initiatives can continue.
You will learn how to:
• Directly link to external and internal URLs
• Embed other tools into EHQ to host live meetings
• Design projects to make information concise and accessible
• Create questions and set up EHQ tools to collect the “must have” information to keep moving projects forward
• Use online engagement tools in lieu of or in addition to comments at the podium
See how our clients are communicating online with their communities during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Duration: 55 mins